- About Budget
- Manage Booking
- Fleet Guide
- new Promotions
- Vehicles for Sale
- Gateway Signup
- Contact us
This online reservation facility (whether the reservation is confirmed or not) does not constitute a contract for the supply of vehicle rental services. A contract will be entered into at the time of rental and will be governed by the laws of the country of rental. In the event that Budget is unable, or at its discretion declines to provide rental services, a full refund of the prepaid amount will be made.
Budget prepaid rental booking showing a specified value will be accepted as a means of payment of the reservation charges at rental counters. The booking must be accompanied by a credit card both for security and to cover the charges not included in the booking value, such as fuel, extras, and excess in case of damage or loss of the rented vehicle. A pre-authorisation will be taken on the credit card to cover excess & other additional charges at the time of vehicle hire.
Standard Budget UAE Terms and Conditions apply. All rentals may be subject to additional surcharges (e.g. for special equipment, additional drivers, young drivers, optional insurances, fuel, Salik, Traffic fine etc.).
All rentals are subject to an insurance excess, optional insurances are available to excess.
(A) PAYMENT BY DEBIT CARD
Debit cards are accepted for online payment. Please note the debit card used online must be presented at time of pick up. A credit card on the name of debit card holder must be provided at pick up as well. This is a mandatory requirement. The credit card must have enough funds to cover the security deposit.
(B) PREPAID RATES ONLY
Budget Car & Van Rental UAE applies Cancellation and No Show/Lost Rental charges on all prepaid rates booked from www.budget-uae.com
(C) Change of Reservation:
1. Any change to a booking made online or through the call centre will be recalculated based on the availability and prices at the time the change is made. This may be greater or lesser than the price originally booked. This applies to changes made to:
a. Drop off location
b. Pick up date and time
c. Drop off time and date
d. Vehicle group
e. Airline and flight number.
h. All other additional products.
2. No modification administration fee will be made for changes made online.
3. The primary customer name and the pick-up location on a reservation cannot be changed. If you wish to change the primary name or the pick-up location, then you must cancel the reservation (see below “Cancellations”) and make a new reservation.
4.You will be asked to enter a valid credit card number at the end of a change to a prepaid reservation. This MUST be the same credit card that was used for the original reservation. If you wish to change the credit card, then the original reservation must be cancelled (see below “Cancellations”) and a new reservation to be made.
5. Administration charges will not apply to amended bookings, unless the amendment significantly changes the original booking, in which case it will be subject to the cancellation fee detailed below. All requests to amend a booking will be subject to normal availability of the requested vehicle. Prices may change between the date of the original booking and the amended booking, in which case the later prices will apply.
1. Customers may cancel a pre-paid booking and receive a full refund provided Budget car & Van rental is advised 3 days prior to pickup date. An administration charge of 50 AED will be applied for such cancellations.
2. For cancellations of rentals with less than 3 days notice, Budget car and van rental will charge one day rental of the reservation.
3. Refunds will be made to the credit card that the original booking was made on.
Early Return/ No Shows:
1. There will be no refund for unused car rental days on a prepaid rental, once the rental has started.
2. There will be no refund if the customer fails to show up for a rental that has not been cancelled prior to the pickup date.
If a rental needs to be extended once the car has been picked up, local rental rates and policies will apply for the additional days and the additional charges will be settled by customers credit card.
Cash as a form of payment is only accepted at the end of rental. At the beginning of rental a credit card is required for the deposit.
Late Arrival Policy:
If you make a reservation specifying a pick-up location and you do not arrive at the specified pick-up location for the rental within 12 hours of the specified pick-up time, (or if the location closes before then, by the locations closing time), the reservation will expire.
However if you are arriving by airplane and have provided Budget UAE with flight details (including airline and flight number), the reservation will be held until three hour after the flight has landed and cleared. In the case of flight delay whereby the new arrival time is outside of the pick-up location opening hours, Budget rent a car will have appropriate arrangements provided that the carrier has notified the delay and the new arrival time.
Your extras, i.e. GPS, Baby seat etc are payable at the rental location & is subject to availability.